Thursday, March 19, 2009

To all my friends

Lately I've been busy working and taking care of my Wife and Son, and try not to do my shores at the house : P

Anyways this week I return to my blog and that is just in case any of my friends are still coming here to see if I wrote something, and most important to remember a virtual friend I had the honor to meet while playing Gears of War, his name Robert H. Bierasinski (aka PolandStyle).

Poland was a regular player for a long time in Gears of War and Call of Duty, I met him thru an online community I joined about 3 years ago www.gearheadsofwar.com, we had a good time while playing together, must people that know me from playing Gears of War on Xbox Live know that I do not talk much during gameplay, but the few times that I did it was because of Poland, 3Suns, Blankman or Papi and so many others old members of the community were playing, and that is because we get to know each other better at least by going beyond calling each other by just the Gamertag we have on Xbox Live, I'm bad with names my self but know some of them by real name.

I play with Poland last Friday, he was as always checking on everybody and telling us about a car accident he had earlier that day, I even hear his wife telling him to keep it quiet while playing, she was upset because of the accident but still allow him to play for another FFF, the night went by quick like always, next day I received a message fom him tanking all of us that play with him that night, back then I did not reply, thinking we well play each other on next FFF.

Now that chance is gone and I would hate myself if at let this tought go as well, Robert was not like every player at least not lime me passive and quiet, he was a better player and companion that I will ever be on any FFF past and future. We all knew about his family and my heart goes out to them because is most be hard to loose someone so special, so Robert thank you for sharing your valuable time with me with everyone at Gearheads of War.

No comments: